Many people keep asking me about vaastu shastra tips that they should follow in their homes and offices. And I keep insisting that I am not a Vaastu consultant, but yes there are some generic tips that I believe can be helpful if you are constructing your own independent house.
Once again, I cannot insist enough that the following generic vaastu shastra tips are only applicable if you are getting your own house built; please do not take these as tips or remedies that I would generally provide after creating an astrological chart of your premises as I balance the already existing positive and negative energies of that place. Read more about the science I practice at http://www.neetasinha.com/what-is-house-horoscope/
So, here we go:
- The most preferred entry is from the north-east corner
- Kitchen should be in the south-east corner and the oven or gas stove should be kept in south
- Master bedroom is most preferable in the south west corner
- Pooja room to be in the north east corner
- Pooja idol should be kept facing west
- While sleeping, head should be in the south, east or west directions (that is, feet should not be towards south)
- Toilet should not be in the north-east corner
- Stairs should not be in the centre of the house
- Kids room should be in the north side
These generic vaastu shastra tips, combined with the remedies that I provide, can be a very powerful tool in ushering in positivity, growth and happiness in your personal and professional lives.